- At BEQUIP website, we collect, stores and uses personal information in order to provide you with excellent service. We will never sell your information, and will only share it with third parties (like vendors, associates, consultants and data processors) when needed to collaborate to deliver expected results and improve our services.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as required to fulfil your request.
The objective of this Policy is to protect the privacy of individuals dealing with Us and to explain how We collect, use, disclose and store Personal Information at BEQUIP. This Policy also describes why We collect Personal Information and how You can access and correct Personal Information about You.
- Personal Data means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with an entity or body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- Data Processing refers to any action performed on Personal Data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, transferring, modifying, using, disclosing, uploading or deleting.
- Sensitive Personal Data of a person, under the Indian Information Technology Rules 2011, means such Personal Data which consists of information relating to:
- Financial Information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Any other details relating to the above mentioned, provided by any customer/client/buyer or vendor to BEQUIP for providing our services;
- Any Information received pursuant to the above mentioned by BEQUIP for processing, or storing such Information under a lawful contract or otherwise;
- Provided that any Information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act 2005 or any other law for the time being in force will not be considered to be Sensitive Personal Data.
- Technical Data. We may also collect information from your device and store it in log file, as you interact with our website or websites hosted by our third party partners or cookies embedded in our website, in order to support your website experience and interactions with us. This information could include data on your IP Address, Location, device identifiers and information on links that you click on or content that you view.
- General Principles
- Information Collected
- Type of information collected
- Information Collected
We may collect information about your choices, or opinions about the products listed on BEQUIP during the normal course of Our dealings with You. This information is collected in order to provide services to You. The information may include Your name, gender, contact details, date of birth, other information that is required by Us to conduct our analysis. No Sensitive Information will be collected without Your consent.
- Website Browser
We store standard access logs of all visits to the site. This includes access time, page visited, browser information and internet address, which can potentially be personally identifying. We may also store how You interact with the site, including clicks, scrolling etc.
- App/Website Usage
We may store information about how our website/apps are being used. This can include access time, page visited, browser information, internet address, button and link clicks, scrolling and all other ways in which You interacts with the website/app, which can potentially be personally identifying.
In order to use this website, You must first complete the registration form. During registration You are required to give certain information (such as services on our site in which you have expressed interest).
Your consent is required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our complete services.
3.1.3 Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected and is to be used.
- Legal Obligations
We may also store your personal data where we need to comply with a legal obligation – in particular, in the course of products and services We offer or receive, the retention of relevant data for security purposes.
- Sharing of information with third parties
BEQUIP will not share your personal information with any third party unless absolutely required to do so by law, or unless required for those service providers/consultants, We associate with to operate and deliver our services to You.
Service providers handles services such as payment processing, spam detection, network data transmission, and other similar services. We remain responsible for your information when shared with our associate service providers/ consultants, and it will only be used and stored for the purposes detailed in this document.
BEQUIP is committed to protect your information and use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it, both during transmission and processing, once We receive it. However, no method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Data retention and deletion
BEQUIP will generally retain your personal information as needed to provide you services and will keep information connected to your account for some time to allow you to restart your membership at a later time as deemed fit.
Published content, such as comments and success stories, are retained indefinitely unless you explicitly request us to delete it.
In case of any quires with respect to this Policy please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org