Things you should know for registering a Private Company In India? How to register a company In India?
PRIVATE COMPANY INCORPORATION - PROCEDURE
- Obtain DSC for Directors
Procedure for DSC
- DSC Form - Two signatures required from applicant. One across the Photograph
and other on the bottom place mentioned as - Signature of Applicant.
- Copy of PAN card (ID proof)
- Passport/Aadhaar/Voter ID/ Driving Licence (residence proof)
(Self-attested as well as signed by the Gazetted officer or Bank Manager - Attesting
Officer should specify their Name, Designation, Office Address and Contact Number)
- All signatures including DSC applicant, attestation and authorization should be
with BLUE INK only.
- Email Id and Mobile Number of applicant is mandatory
Note: Once the process of the DSC initiated, a video verification and mobile verification has to be completed from the end of the applicant.
- A link for vedio verification shall be send to the mail id of the applicant
- Thereafter a message shall be received in the given mobile number which needs to be send to a given number and in prescribed format in the said message.
- Name Availability
- Apply for name approval in RUN
Application for Name Availability
- Ensure that the proposed names does not exist in MCA, not of an existing
Company/LLP (resemblance also to be considered)
- Ensure proposed name is not a trademark under the specified class. If a trademark, obtain trademark certificate, NOCfrom trade mark owner along with self attested copy of PAN
- Reserve a unique name (RUN) along with fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The name application facility can also be applied directly in SPICe (INC-32)
- Complete incorporation process within 20 days from the date of approval of
Application for Incorporation
- An application for incorporation of company has to be made with CRC.
- This shall be filed in E-form SPICe (INC-32) along with E-formSPICe MOA (INC-33) and E-formSPICe AOA(INC-34).
- DIN can also be applied in SPICe form directly. (Maximum 3 DIN can be obtained in SPICe form).
- Address proof of registered office of Company.
- Notarized rent agreement with rent receipt not older than one month.
- or,Building tax receipt, if it is owned property
- No Objection Certificate from the owner.
- Utility Bill not older than two months – (Telephone bill/Mobile Bill/Gas Bill/Water bill)
- DIN of each Director, if the person not having valid DIN required to give the following details to obtain DIN through Spice Form.
- PAN Proof of each Director
- Identity Proof of each Director. (any one from the following)
- Voters ID card. Or,
- Driving License.
- Residential Proof of each Director. (any one from the following not older than 2 months)
- Latest Bank statement. Or,
- Telephone Bill. Or,
- Mobile Bill.
- Authorized capital& Subscription by each subscriber.
- Interest in other entities of each Director: -
|Sl.No||Name and Address||Entities in which interested||Nature of Interest|
- Other Requirements: -
|Sl.No||Details Required||Name of Director|
|4||Duration of stay at present address|
|5||Place of Birth|
- Form No. INC-9 (Declaration from subscribers and first directors),
- Declaration/ Consent of the appointee Director, in Form DIR-2
- Along with SPICe 32.
Note: If the proposed company is a private Company:
- A minimum number of members shall be 2 and maximum number shall be 200
- A minimum number of directors shall be 2, maximum being 15
- There shall be restriction on the transfer of shares of the members
- No subscription to the capital of the company shall be invited from the general public.
There is no minimum capital requirement for both public and private company.