Refund and Cancellation Policy
Bequip focuses on customer satisfaction and hence a displeased Customer will have the option for a refund provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation.
- The one time Bequip services are billed in advance at the time of placing the order and retainer services on a month-on-month are billed in advance and is non-refundable.
- In case of Subscription model, once the subscription starts you cannot get a refund for any payment made. If you do not wish to continue the subscription you can cancel your subscription. We do not offer prorated refunds for cancelled subscription plans.
- You agree that all subscription fees are charged automatically on a recurring basis
Until you cancel the subscription (both month-to-month or annual plans).
- Once you cancel your subscription, you will not lose access immediately. Your subscription will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. Upon cancellation, you are required to send an email to email@example.com mentioning the order number/code and the date of purchase within 24 hours from cancelling an order.
- In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features and by mail within the stipulated time period of 7 days from the date of placing the order or before using Bequip services whichever is earlier, you would not be eligible for a refund. It is your sole responsibility to properly cancel an order and make timely refund request from your account.
- You agree that upon commencing a Transaction for a purchase of Bequip Services, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract using our Platform and Payment Facility, and agree to pay the fees through the Issuing Bank to the Bequip using our Payment Facility.
- Bequip will be liable for refund and You shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Fees (as sole and exclusive remedy) in case you do not receive the services within the time period agreed at the time of placing the order.
6.8 Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Fees received after deducting transaction charges (if any) in Indian Rupees along with any GST during the purchase of services.
6.9 For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility or using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
6.10 The User acknowledges that Bequip will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Fees or any delay in processing a Transaction which is beyond control of Bequip.
In addition to any fees charged by us, we reserves the right to charge you for any regulatory or governmental fees, contributions or other charges that are legally required or assessed.
Bequip welcomes your questions, grievances or comments regarding the terms of this policy by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bequip Terms of Cancellation and Refund policy dated 1.1.2021